How to create a playlist on moviejaySX (Video Tutorial)
How to create a playlist on MoviejaySX
The broadcasting technology is quickly evolving, and TV playout automation is now within cost range of small local channels, webTV, education centers, and other such applications.
The moviejaySX integrated playlist manager is engineered to compile, save and run your daily schedule at the desired time, automatically, with just a few clicks!
Advanced features like forced events, logo switching, loading of CG projects and many others complete the already powerful scheduler.
For learn more about MoviejaySX please visit to: https://www.winjay.net/en/applications/9/moviejaysx
So, let’s get a look on how to create a playlist…
More videos are available on our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/winjaySRL
- Scheduling a playlist on moviejaySX (video tutorial)
- How to add crawl tickers with RSS feeds on moviejaySX playout with CG
- Talking about small business TV playout: Winjay offers MoviejaySX
- Music Pack turns your MoviejaySX playout into a completely automated Music Channel (Video Tutorial)
- How to create an Image Slideshow in OBS